This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established manufacturing facility in the RTP area who is hiring for an Engineering Technician to join their team. This is a 1st shift, contract to hire opportunity.
- Candidate will assist with fabrication of electrical and mechanical systems
- Job duties include assembly and testing of automation and control systems
- Will be responsible for performing any tests and repairs necessary on prototypes
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or a related field required
- Basic CAD skills preferred
- Must be comfortable using various hand and power tools as well as shop tools to include laser cutters and 3D printers
- Will be required to read and interpret schematics and mechanical drawings
- Must be skilled in following good documentation practices