This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an experienced Endpoint Administrator to be responsible for our client’s endpoint management service. The primary responsibility is to maintain standards for desktop management and ensure compatibility. The ideal candidate should have 5 years of experience in IT support and operations, strong problem-solving skills, and a willingness to embrace change.
- Monitor the platform and associated devices for adherence to key performance indicators
- Ensure hardware and software are patched and updated according to policy
- Develop automation for routine tasks and maintenance jobs.
- Provide first-level support for business teams that interact with the platform
- Perform periodic and regular reporting duties as required
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, patching, and security
- Preferred experience with MS SQL Server administration
- Strong technical creativity and ability to identify, assess, and resolve highly technical IT and software problems
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with high-level problem-identification and solving skills
- Prioritizes activities and develops plans to ensure targets are met