This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a global manufacturer who is looking for an Electronic Maintenance Manager to oversee design, installation, and modifications of new and existing electrical and electronic equipment at their plant near Greensboro, NC. This is a direct hire opportunity, offering competitive benefits, working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Electronic Maintenance Manager will design, install, and modify new and existing electrical and electronic equipment
- Manager will write programs for PLC, AC, and DC drives
- Manager will be responsible for knowing all NEC electrical codes, OSHA regulations, and SOPs for installing, modifying, and repairing electrical and electronic equipment
- Manager will develop preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Candidates must have an associates degree and 3+ years industrial experience with Instrumentation and Electronic Control Systems
- Candidates must have excellent Engineering, Project Management, and computer skills
- Candidates must be familiar with extrusion, laminations, coating, and/or slitting equipment