This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Electrical Controls Technician to join a growing client in the Greensboro, NC area. Candidates must have worked in an industrial/manufacturing setting and have experience providing technical support for PLC based equipment.
- Design electrical control systems and design, install, maintain, and modify PLC systems
- Understand and be able to install and troubleshoot AC/DC drives and motors
- Understand and be able to work with relays, contacts, transformers, motor starters, sensors, switches, etc.
- Technical support and software changes of PLC based equipment
- Assist maintenance supervisors with machinery issues
- Reduce repeat downtime issues on machines
- Manage continuous improvement and modernization efforts of older systems within the plant
- Strong electrical troubleshooting skills
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills and capability to interact successfully with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Flexible schedule to support 2nd and 3rd shifts when needed
- 5+ years of industrial experience with electrical control systems
- Ability to program GE and Allen Bradley PLCs
- An Associate’s degree in Engineering, Industrial electronics, or another technical field is a plus.