This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring for an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for an established construction company in central North Carolina and southern Virginia. The ideal candidate has previous experience with industrial construction, mep construction, or heavy equipment.
- Support the field safety manager and safety director with the enforcement of safety practices
- Prepare and develop job hazard analysis, site safety plans that comply with state, local, and federal regulations
- Conduct annual OSHA training and new hire paperwork
- Serve as a competent person for excavation, scaffolding, rigging, crane, and other projects as necessary
- Enforce, monitor and stay up-to-date on current company safety guidelines and regulatory standards
- 3 or more years of safety or EHS experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- OSHA 10
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following certifications- OSHA 510, OSHA 500, FA CPR AED, OSHA 30