This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing global organization in Raleigh. This role will be responsible for defining and implementing worldwide marketing capabilities covering both online and offline channels to raise brand awareness and drive demand. This is a permanent opportunity!
- Create and drive the specific marketing plan in collaboration with other marketing functions and the Business Unit Head, including methods for customer acquisition as well as customer retention and based on the overall company marketing strategy
- Create email marketing for B2B sales
- Analyze customer segmentation and key insights that lead customers to our solutions
- Develop and implement the Business Unit go-to-market plan, including some corporate goals, work with all departments for a successful execution
- Manage the content creation for the Business Unit
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blog articles, ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.)
- Support BU opinion leaders to blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers
- Grow the BU subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Collaborate with designers, marketing communication, product marketing, marketing operations, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and audiences
- Execute the marketing plans with a hands-on approach to program, campaign and event management, including logistics
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top-of-funnel channels like social media and blogging, middle-of-funnel channels like email nurturing, and bottom-of-funnel activities with sales colleagues
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns for the respective BU, utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC, in conjunction with the Marketing Operations department
- Plan and host offline events, tradeshow participation to deepen relationships with customers to generate brand awareness and attract prospects
- Brief the BU stakeholders on marketing campaigns and liaise with Sales and Operations on new ideas to generate leads to build pipeline together
- Measure the results of the executed marketing plan
- Compile and provide regular reports on BU marketing results including lead generation and budget spend
- Rationalize and prioritize marketing program spend
- Prior work experience on Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua
- 2-3 years’ work experience in B2B sales, email marketing, marketing automation, technical marketing Strong abilities in digital marketing tactics
- Experience on demand generation and sales facilitation
- Writing experience, i.e. journalist background, blog writing etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent working experience
- Experience in campaign management
- Global mindset, with the ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Excellent writer and communicator (both, written and verbal) in English