This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate long term temporary staffing need for a Data Entry/Data Collection Coordinator for a global manufacturer in Apex. This position is onsite Mon-Fri 8-5. Recent college graduates that have an interest in sales support/inside sales and or purchasing are encouraged to apply.
The Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and collection of Tax Exemption forms from Customer Base. A predetermined list of contacts will be used to request and capture required forms that will be downloaded to a central storage location for Accounting/Sales.
- Outbound requests to predetermined contacts (email)
- Collection and management of forms
- Upkeep of record management data base
- Uploading documents to a shared drive
- Coordination and management of Master file
- Weekly progress report
- Escalation of non-response contacts
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- General Systems Navigation
- Good Communication Skills