This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a growing medical device company located in Morrisville, NC. The ideal candidate will work on a BI implementation on the SAP HANA platform. Working alongside BI developers and SAP BW developers, this position will be responsible for developing and deploying BI solutions. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Develop and maintain reporting solutions.
- Translate business requirements into actionable technical requirements.
- Offer expert level analytical services to business users and assist in data troubleshooting when required.
- Identify opportunities for enhancement of BI solutions, including visualizations, which would drive process improvement into the business.
- Provide knowledge transfer for cross training amongst BI team.
- Participate in identifying and recommending department/project priorities
- Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent education and work experience may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with BI data analysis tools, preferably SAP toolsets. HANA experience a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with BI Visualization tools and/or BI Front end tools
- Must have experience testing and documenting own development. Experience with overall test case development desirable, but not required.
- Experience in deployment aspects of BI solutions to business users.
- Experience working in FDA regulated environment extremely desirable.
- General knowledge about Enterprise Resource planning systems desirable. SAP ERP knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL and the ability to understand simple to moderate SQL statements.
- Exposure to ETL tools is desirable.
- Good understanding of release workflows such as Production, QA, Test, and Dev.