Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Cybersecurity Software Engineer to join a defense and information security company located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cybersecurity technologies. Experience with C/C++ programming and a Cybersecurity background will be needed. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Develop Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) products that incorporate advanced embedded and wireless cybersecurity technologies.
- Work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment as part of a small team and execute complex development tasks with limited supervision.
- Conceptualize security policies, standards, and procedures for multiple platforms and for a variety of technologies.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of computer and network security principles such as cryptography and intrusion prevention
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills adequate to prepare software documentation, participate in technical proposal development, and work with external customers
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Professional software development experience
- Advanced knowledge of computer and network security
- Experience with wireless communications, protocols, and security
- Experience in software product development using secure software development methods
- Embedded development skills targeting ARM or similar architectures
- Security+, CISSP, or similar security certifications