This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Customer Systems Analyst to join a leading client in Research Triangle Park, NC. This role will assist with the daily function of supporting the Customer Service team with active SKU management of executing account level SKU shut offs and re-activations and as requested by the Brand Protection Team for Unilateral Minimum Advertised Price (UMAP) enforcement. This position will report to the Director of Brand Protection.
- Work within internal data systems, using company terminologies and functions
- Receive reports from the Brand Protection Team to Action in company Systems
- Look up and match all associated account numbers from the Brand Protection Team shutoff report to utilize for account shutoffs and to advise customer service, supply chain, and associated internal services
- Interpret, understand, and format SKU level data and pricing from our Microsoft ERP (D365) and BI systems
- Manage a master database of account SKU level shutoffs by account number, date, and time parameters
- Review database to remind the Brand Protection Team of sellers being released from hold
- Release and reactivate account SKUs held from shutoff as per direction from documentation and the Brand Protection team
- Work among Sales, Customer Service, Account, and Brand Protection Teams to coordinate permanent account shutoffs, as required
- Proficiency with a Manufacturing ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to understand and execute written / verbal instructions
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in fast past environment while maintaining high quality of work
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively / professionally across departments
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently based on “mission” type instructions / guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study