This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Specialist for a global leader in heavy-duty commercial cooking equipment. This is a direct hire opportunity working at their facility in Fuquay Varina, NC. The ideal candidate is proactive, experienced, genuinely enjoys providing superior service and loves being a part of a team.
- Process assigned territory orders quickly and effectively while maintaining the highest level of accuracy and detail.
- Handle customer territory inquiries via all channels (phone, email), providing appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Thorough manual entry skills for order processing to oversee heavy order volume.
- Process returns authorizations as needed.
- Manages assigned territory, partners and actively communicates with Regional Manager and Rep Groups to achieve sales and company goals.
- Partner with Master Scheduler to meet or exceed customer shipping expectations.
- Coordinate 3PL routing with Logistics partners
- Meet or exceed department SLA metrics.
- Provide order shipping/delivery information to customers and factory as needed.
- Must be able to adapt to a demanding environment and adapt well to change.
- Process credit and rebills, as necessary.
- 3-5 years related experience in customer experience/order processing or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Advanced knowledge of computer options and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Possess the ability to multitask between various software systems, problem resolution issues, and incoming customer phone calls.
- Strong organizational skills are necessary to manage the high volume of detailed transactions and orders with speed and accuracy.
- Must be initiative-taking, and proactive with respect to working with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Prior experience with account ownership and territory management