This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opening for a Customer Service Representative for a client in Garner, NC. This position is responsible for processing incoming customer orders and coordinating shipping of orders with warehouse. This position will also interact with customers on their daily needs and communicate with internal teams based on customer needs. Advanced Excel and prior experience with an ERP system is required.
- Works directly with the customer regarding new order placement, order status inquires, tracking shipments, missing shipment paperwork and questions regarding product availability and/or general product information.
- Receive inbound orders via JDE, manual entry of faxed orders and order editing i.e. backorders, pricing, freight
- Review of backorders and submit invoice to customer on a daily basis.
- Investigate and support A/R, charge backs and EDI error report.
- Ensure accurate submission of documents for disputing retail Chargebacks.
- Ensure JDE and WMS orders are in sync and investigate gaps, if any.
- Consults with operation peers on more complex, non-routine customer requests and concerns
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager, Retail Customer Service
- Associates degree + 3 years of customer service experience within a manufacturing organization required.
- Analytical and good decision-making skills
- Strong Excel (create and manipulate worksheets); ERP required; JDE preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus