This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is actively recruiting for a Customer Support Associate for a client in RTP. Agents in this role are responsible for maintaining customer relationships by responding to inquiries, documenting actions taken, entering orders, and communicating positively both internally and externally. This position will assist customers via phone, email and live chat to address questions, offer product & jewelry knowledge, and provide the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. This position is working fully on site and does include rotating to work one Saturday a month. Retail experience strongly desired.
- Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
- Respond to customer inquiries with a positive and professional attitude.
- Review notes and records regarding previous inquiries and responses to offer an accurate response, while gathering and researching information, assembling, and forwarding information as needed for resolution.
- Record customer inquiries by documenting inquiry into the system platforms.
- Proactively engages in a culture that focuses on building a loyal customer base by quickly and thoroughly solving problems for customers anytime deliveries, transactions or experience don’t go as planned.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional shopping experience by using active listening skills to learn what the customer is truly looking for and can achieve a positive outcome.
- This position will rotate with the front desk reception responsibilities.
- Ability to work a rotating Saturday schedule.
- High school education or higher with an interest in customer service, retail, or E-commerce.
- Ability to communicate professionally in writing and verbally.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and networking with customers.
- Be organized, having good data entry skills and the ability to read and interpret order and related information from the systems and from printed reports.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Outlook.
- Should be a team player and be able to carry out all tasks and effectively manage time.
- Highly self-motivated individual who can build a rapport with a customer and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.