This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist for a global manufacturing client in the Cary/Apex area. This position will regularly interact with our customers to efficiently execute the order entry and order fulfillment processes. The specialist is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely creation and submission of customer quotations, sales orders and order acknowledgements while communicating with the customer base, account management team and internal production and shipping departments. This is a fantastic opportunity with a dynamic company!
- Receives internal and external requests and creates quotations for new and existing customers
- Receives requests and creates sales orders for new and existing customers
- Maintains a high level of order entry accuracy
- Manages all customer and order entry transactions and communications via the database
- Records required sales order information through effective collaboration with customers and internal personnel
- Manages domestic and international shipping documentation to ensure compliance with customer, national, and international shipping regulations
- Reviews and verify customer terms and conditions
- Set up new customer accounts
- Sends product literature and information to customers as required
- Maintains customer portals as required for order receipt and acknowledgment
- Supports Account Specialists, Account Managers, and Applications Engineers as needed
- Monitors and responds to various database discrepancy reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn quickly with high attention to detail
- Works professionally and effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Proven ability to work independently with high organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer and keyboard skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and obtain a basic working knowledge level of technical products or processes
- Intermediate or advanced second language skills would be desired but not required (Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin)
- Associates degree or higher, preferred within a technical or business management discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer service or sales administration position where order entry and order fulfillment were major responsibilities, preferably in a B2B sales environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (defined above) is required if without a college degree