This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an international sporting goods distribution company for a Customer Data Management Associate. This person will be responsible for working directly with the Customer Service team to assist SKU and data management needs.
- Manage database system for all account inputs and advise Customer Service team of new and current account holds and releases
- Receive reports from Brand Protection team daily
- Match all account numbers and advise Customer Service and Supply Chain teams for any discrepancies or account updates
- Manage all SKU data and pricing information needed for input
- Review database information to ensure sellers are in appropriate location in system
- Assist Customer Services, Accounting, and Brand Protection teams to coordinate all account cutoffs as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Proficiency with ERP systems required
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently and under deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple departments
- Bachelor’s degree desirable