Accentuate Staffing is looking for a Credit & Collections Specialist to support collections for one of our clients in the Triangle Area. This person should be customer centric, high energy and have basic customer service and/or accounts receivable experience.
- The Ability to work independently and problem solve customer credit risk, collection and billing issues as they arise and work through a solution with peers and process owners.
- Report portfolio status on demand and effectively utilize systems available to create those reports.
- Understand the concept of Credit risk and the ability to apply it to day to day work to reduce risk to Organization.
- Root cause and create solutions to all non- standard customer disputes or reasons for non- payment.
- Look for process deviation and weakness and communicate ideas to improve process.
- Work in collaboration with peers, customers and process owners for a win win
- Reduce write off’s to bad debt and third-party collections by proactively collecting on accounts receivable.
- Evaluate process and ensure compliance with policy.
- Demonstrate the ability to be self -aware and build trust in all relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree- preferred-in Finance or Accounting preferred
- A minimum of 2 years Credit and Collections experience preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accounting principles and procedures.
- SAP Proficiency Preferred. ERP and CRM software experience are a strong plus.
- Excel- advanced.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and perform tasks as required
- Excellent planning, communication and organization skills
- Ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners
- Microsoft office – Word and Excel required