This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently seeking a Credit Analyst to join a leading client in Cary, NC.
- Completion of Credit Investigations with an emphasis on Financial Statement Analysis to recommend or establish Credit Lines and approve payment terms for new and existing accounts
- Full account reviews (re-checks) to maintain maximum Credit Lines on assigned account base and assist Credit Manager in the Credit Line Review Process for all accounts. Work with Sales to determine Credit Line needs for all customers.
- Report Red Flags to Management by keeping abreast of the status of PWQS’s A/R to limit risk and keep management aware of unsafe credit conditions when they exist.
- Monitoring assigned account base frequently throughout the day to review orders for credit release.
- Notify Management, Sales and Customer of Credit Hold situations. Communicate with Sales, Finance and Operations Management to conclude all related business matters and discuss status of customer accounts, keeping the Sales Organization and Management advised of any escalated action to be initiated on delinquent, disputed and over line accounts.
- Timely collections and reconciliation of A/R for assigned portfolio. Interface with internal and external customers to resolve any deduction related issues & improve process to prevent reoccurrence.
- Report on Cash Commitments on a regular basis
- Account Reconciliation- Purge (off-set) credits vs. appropriate deductions
- Maintain Industry Contacts to stay abreast of changes in Financial Condition for members of account base.
- Attend Customer meetings for the purpose of obtaining Current Financial information, resolution of Collection, Reconciliation, Credit Line and Order Compliance issues and to maintain strong Customer relationships by recommending process improvements to Management and Process Improvement Groups.
- Recommend Accounts for Collection / Legal Action when appropriate
- Other duties as required.
- Associates Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required, BS preferred.
- NACM Certification and/or related equivalent work experience a plus
- Experience in Credit, Collections and Dispute Resolution- Customer Service preferred
- Strong ability to work independently. Seeks out information independently.
- Essential that employee is able to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate both Excel and Word at an advanced level.
- Capable of handling multiple ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards…)