This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established manufacturing client of ours in the Cary area recruit for Crate Builders. This is a 1st shift, contract position lasting through the end of the year, working 6am-2pm Monday-Friday with some OT on Saturdays.
- Assist with building crates for shipping
- Take measurements using tape measures and rulers
- Operate various hand and power tools to cut and assemble wooden crates
- Follow blueprints and other drawings as necessary
- Previous crate building experience a plus, but not required
- Carpentry or wood working experience required
- Must be comfortable reading and following blueprints as well as taking measurements
- Experience using various hand and power tools to include drills and saws required
- Must be comfortable lifting 50+ lbs continuously
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma and GED required