This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate Collections & Customer Service Specialist for our Technology Client located in Raleigh. This is a full-time opportunity offering amazing benefits to include 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Assist the Accounting Department with invoicing and accounts receivable collection.
- Responsible for accounts to identify overdue payments, report collection activity, address client queries, and develop repayment plans.
- Enhances client relationships while ensuring timely payments.
- Researches and reconciles billing discrepancies and short payments.
- Researches customers, contacts and builds processes surrounding accounts receivable best practices for both current and past due accounts.
- Builds strong and professional relationship with customers and applies excellent customer service in a timely manner.
- Makes outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Escalates unresolved issues to management or internal sales representative.
- Manages mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts and maintains list of customers on credit hold.
- Ability to problem solve customer credit risk, collection and billing issues as they arise and work through a solution and or/present options to management.
- Identifies and communicates ideas to improve the collection process.
- 1+ years’ experience in accounting and/or collections preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service
- Engage and partner with clients and internal partners as required
- Prefer working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excel in problem-solving
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and leverage resources successfully
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite