This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a Global healthcare research and development company in Durham who is seeking a Contracts Administrator. This role is responsible for serving as a liaison to the company’s external legal counsel regarding legal documents and contracts development that include contracts and grants when company is the recipient, as well as contracts when company is the sponsor.
- Gathering information from both internal and external parties regarding for integration into contracts
- Tracking contract development and execution
- Maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts
- Filing development documents and fully executed contracts in logical and discoverable folder locations
- Thinking about issues related to company exposure related to new legal agreements to communicate to legal counsel for consideration for inclusion in agreements
- Copyediting contracts and other documents for grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors
- Tracking compliance with company’s standard operating procedures
- Tracking company compliance with federal procurement regulations
- Reviewing federal guidelines regarding research grants and contracts, and alignment with the company’s standard operating procedures
- Ensure that for all contracts and procurement activities appropriate documentation is obtained, tracked, and maintained within corporate databases in an accurate, systematic, and timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Ensure timely contract close-out, extension, or renewal, as well as modifications
- Monitor transaction compliance (e.g., milestones, deliverables, invoicing)
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in business writing, legal writing, public policy, communications, or English
- A minimum one year of work experience involving written communication.
- Administrative management, general management experience, or legal experience, a plus.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Must be proficient with MS Office