This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Recruiter to join a growing solar company in downtown Durham. This is a six-month contract opportunity that could lead to a permanent position.
- Research, identify and submit qualified candidates to all assigned job openings and manage recruiting needs including but not limited to resume searches and reviews, partnering with hiring managers to determine needs, preparing offer letters/approvals, setting up interviews, and any additional recruiting needs
- Post and update job descriptions in approved Job Boards, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
- Leverage tools to provide global talent market insights to HR Partners and business leaders
- Participate on after hours conference calls to accommodate candidates, managers or TA peers in other countries as needed
- Interface with the HR Partners and business leaders on Workforce planning and headcount tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous recruiting experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills