This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Human Resources Coordinator to join a growing financial agency located in Raleigh. The ideal candidate will have a background working with multiple HRIS platforms. This contract will last at least five months.
- Compiles data reports from HRIS and other data tracking resources.
- Help with monthly completion of electronic timesheets and ensuring compliance with FMLA and FLSA
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring on-boarding status changes and reporting updates to Operations and HR team members.
- Monitors HR Department’s email inquiries daily; responds or up-channels to appropriate personnel within a timely manner.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings, and seminars as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience utilizing Ceridian Dayforce preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills