This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring a Construction Materials Technician for a growing Civil Engineering company in the Raleigh area. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in Construction Materials Testing or Special Inspections. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Perform field materials testing of concrete, soil, asphalt, and masonry
- Communicate with clients, contractors, technicians, staff, and engineers any construction concerns
- Observe and document field activities
- Perform calculations and data reduction of test results
- At least 1 year of CMT/SI experience
- ACI Field Grade Level 1 certification
- HS diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
- ICC Special Inspector Certifications strongly preferred (Reinforced concrete, masonry, welding, bolting, prestressed concrete, etc)