This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has several openings for an experienced CNC Machinist with proficient math skills, reporting skills and strong mechanical aptitude. The primary responsibility will be to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a CNC machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Designing and programming work holding fixtures.
- Setting up fixtures and tooling for CNC vertical mills and/or lathes.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards as well as conforming to internal company standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing milling, drilling, reaming and tapping operations along with taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting processes, adjusting/reprogramming controls and replacing worn tools
- Documents actions by completing production Work Orders and inspection sheets.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 2 years of recent CNC related experience; CAD programming skills are helpful but not required
- Ability to understand CAM software
- Mechanical /Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to read engineering blue prints (GD&T)