This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a fast growing, leading developer of innovative solutions in the RTP area who is searching for a Cleanroom and Logistics Manager. This is a direct hire position working 7am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Cleanroom and Logistics Manager will manage the operational procedures for the clean room facility to include R&D, production scale fabrication and characterization, processing, and packaging
- Manager will develop SOPs, train, audit, and reinforce policies and procedures in a cleanroom environment
- Manager will support engineering and research staff in resolving operational issues
- Manager will work with process engineering to coordinate preventative maintenance across equipment and tooling
- Manager will coordinate and oversee material ordering and receiving activities for production, R&D, and facility
- Manager will track and report ordering schedules, timelines, and estimated ship dates
- Manager will receive, review, and label lab materials and restock materials
- Manager will work with vendors and customers to resolve shipment issues
- Candidates must have 3+ years experience managing a cleanroom lab area
- Candidates must have 3+ years experience with logistics, shipping, and receiving functions
- Candidates must have experience working with ISO 9001 environments in a cleanroom environment
- Candidates must have experience in resource planning, project organization
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma methodologies
- Candidates must be proficient using computerized systems such as LIMS, MES
- An Associates degree in manufacturing or the sciences is preferred