This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Durham who is hiring for a Quality Control Chemist. This is a direct hire position working 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Chemist will perform a variety QC tests to assess strength, identity, and purity of test samples or materials
- Chemist will perform sampling, physical, chemical tests and assay on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, in process and finished products, using various wet chemicals, physical and instrumental techniques (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, IR, Particle Size Analyzer, NGI cascade impactor, KF Auto titrator, Bulk Density, etc)
- Chemist will prepare and review test procedures, SOPs, and protocols
- Candidates must have 5+years analytical testing experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Candidates must have knowledge of USP/ICH/FDA guidelines
- Candidates must have a BS or MS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- Candidates with experience with dermatological, transdermal, or inhaled dosage forms preferred
- Candidates with 5+ years QC experience in pharmaceutical industries preferred