Accentuate Staffing is assisting a fast growing start-up high tech manufacturing company in Morrisville, NC is seeking a CFO to join their dynamic team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing the financial, fiscal and treasury functions of the company as well as participating actively in financial and strategic decision making that affects the entire company. As the CFO, the successful candidate will provide strategic financial input to senior management and the Board of Directors, and will play a key role in developing and implementing financial and reporting procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the Company. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s strategy as business partner to the CEO and the management team.
- Plan, develop, organize, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal strategy and the resources required to execute upon it.
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of high performing financial personnel to meet the company’s strategic and tactical fiscal needs.
- Develop, improve, and implement financial analysis tools and timely operational reports for the CEO to manage and monitor the financial performance of the company.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity, fixed asset records, general accounting and cost accounting.
- Develop and manage financial controls to safeguard assets and assure accurate and timely recording of all transactions
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the executive team.
- Communicate financial metrics to the management team.
- Oversee risk management
- Manage banking relationships
- Perform the treasury functions of the Corporation
- Report directly to and actively collaborate with the CEO
- Report to and collaborate with the Board of Directors
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant
- Minimum 7 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Management and multi-location experience required
- Ability to work closely with senior management team
- Merger & Acquisition experience preferred
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner; creative problem solver
- Must be hands on and willing to roll up sleeves
- Self-motivated and self-directed