This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to join an established pharmaceutical company located in Cary. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be eager to help others.
Please send resumes to Nicole@accentuatestaffing.com
- Maintain PTCB certification
- Preparation of medications for patients
- Receiving and verifying the prescriptions
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions
- Obtaining pharmacist’s approval
- Completing patient paperwork related to the filling of prescription
- Assisting with insurance claims processing (usually a pharmacist will handle this, but assistant’s help will be needed – the entire process is done online)
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory
- Ensuring availability of drugs by delivering them to patients or facilities
- Maintaining pharmacy’s (and its patients’ employees’) safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies and regulations
- CPhT Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service and pharmacy experience
- Proficient in MS Office