This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for several Biostatistician positions. The positions can be either in-office or Remote. The ideal candidate has at least a Master’s degree, and several years of Biostatistician experience.
- Design scientifically sound research projects
- Applies knowledge of statistical analysis, design, and programming techniques utilized in various projects and clinical research
- Create and analyze statistical analysis plans
- Assist in coaching junior employees
- Ensure the integrity, efficiency, and quality of reporting, project and supervisory activities executed
- Assist sponsors in the design of clinical trials
- Knowledge of one or more statistical software programs, including but not limited to, R, SPSS, SAS
- Masters degree in biostatistics, statistics, mathematics, epidemiology, or related discipline required. Ph. D. preferred
- At least 5 years of experience as a biostatistician
- Knowledge of analysis, programming techniques, and statistical design