This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Billing Coordinator/Accounting Assistant for our well-established Construction Client in Raleigh, NC. This is a Direct Hire opportunity offering excellent benefits & a great work culture. The Billing Coordinator/Accounting Assistant will be responsible for Billing and additional duties in the Accounting department.
- Interface with project management teams (Operations) to gather project billing information
- Generate invoices for work completed including incorporation of change orders, revisions of schedules of value, BOS/invoices/pictures for billing materials
- Correspond with General Contractors (our customers) to provide all required pay applications and billing documentation and ensure all compliance requirements are met
- Assist the Accounting Department with various tasks and projects
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of billing experience, preferably in construction
- High School Diploma required and Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Viewpoint Construction Software experience a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Office proficient and skilled in Excel
- Advanced organization and attention-to-detail skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and possesses high-level multi-tasking skills
- Must have solid problem-solving abilities
- A positive team player with initiative to take on additional job responsibilities
- Assertive and driven with a strong work ethic