Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a client in Goldsboro in search of a Bilingual HR Generalist. The primary responsibility for the roles is day-to-day employee relations activities and administration of the human resources policies/procedures/programs.
- Serves as primary HR contact for front-line leaders and employees to answer questions and resolve employee relations issues.
- Provides coaching and guidance to front-line leaders and employees on routine employee relations matters including employee development, performance feedback, attendance, disciplinary actions, benefits, leave of absence, etc.
- Coordinates/supports employee onboarding activities and conducts orientation sessions to ensure a positive new employee experience and rapid engagement.
- Maintains employee personnel files
- Updates HRIS employee data
- Proactively identifies employee relations issue, supports team members and leaders to resolve problems
- Conducts and provides guidance on investigations and provides support for grievances, investigations, and mediations.
- Creates, generates, analyzes, monitors, and updates various ad hoc and custom reports for administration, evaluation, reporting, and presentations.
- Assists with internal/external audits and regulatory reporting.
- Aids and supports benefits administration and annual open enrollments.
- Works with leaders and employees to create and update job descriptions.
- Handles/supports the recruiting and hiring process that includes creating job postings, screening applications/resumes, interview scheduling, conducting interviews, pre-employment background processes, job offers/declinations, etc.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration, or related field, preferred.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience required, 6 years’ experience preferred.