This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is looking for a Bilingual Data Entry candidate who will work under the direction of the Health Program Supervisor to provide accurate data entry and documentation in patient medical records. This position is temp to hire, pay is $13.00/hr and its in Dunn, NC.
- Under direction of and on behalf of Medical Provider or other Licensed Clinical staff accurately documents patient information in patient electronic health record or other data bases.
- Assists GSA’s in entering patient registration information into Electronic Health Record
- Provides exceptional customer service to patients and CWH colleagues as required
- Assist other Community Outreach team members at outreach events when necessary
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and data entry skills.
- Requires excellent attention to detail.
- Prior Medical experience a plus but not required.
- Required GED or High School diploma.
- Valid NC Driver’s License