This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has a direct hire opportunity for a Site Administrative Assistant to travel within the Raleigh/Durham area, providing administrative support to the Project Manager and the project team members to enhance the project team’s effectiveness by providing information management and other support and representing the project team and the company to internal and external stakeholders.
Create and organize and maintain project filing system. Keep project up to date on a daily basis
- Compile new and re-hire documents and forward to Human Resources or Recruiting
- Maintain JSA tracking daily within restricted time frames
- Maintain inventory control of all materials and supplies using a tracking system
- Type memorandums, letters, and other documents as required by project staff
- Schedule appointments as necessary
- Answer phones, take messages, send and receive faxes
- Process incoming/outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Purchase office supplies
- Verify vendor invoices as requested by the Project Manager
- Follow up on employee inquiries regarding payroll, benefits, etc. by contacting the corporate office
- Complete weekly reports timely and accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must have a high school diploma plus a minimum of two years’ experience. Prefer Associate Degree or higher
- Two or more years of administrative assistant experience or experience working in a construction environment
- Excellence in communications; both written and oral; bilingual required
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Strong work ethic, able to work independently with a desire to learn and improve, and ability to manage time and complete assigned projects