This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently hiring for Automation and Controls Engineers for an exciting client in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Designing, budgeting, commissioning and testing process systems and equipment.
- Developing programs which require process, automation and motion control including complete electrical design from conception to implementation.
- 5+ years of industrial or manufacturing experience. Experience in pharma and GMP environments a plus.
- BSEE or BSCE or equivalent experience
- Siemens 7 – 1500 PLC programming utilizing TIA. Siemens VFD experience a plus.
- Experience working as part of a design engineering team to take preliminary concepts to buildable designs, including PLC hardware design, instrumentation, control devices, network design, and PLC and HMI Programming
- Startup and commissioning of PLCs, SCADA/HMI, and network systems as they apply to process equipment, including the debug of hardware and software
- Project management experience and Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Prior experience with VMware, ThinManager, SQL Reporting
- Prior experience with Rockwell Automation Allen-Bradley, Siemens, GE, and Modicon
- Prior experience with Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View SE, Wonderware Archestra, GE iFIX is a plus
- Prior experience with Vision Systems and Robotics is a plus