Accentuate Staffing is currently hiring for Automation and Controls Engineers for an exciting client in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Designing, budgeting, commissioning and testing process systems and equipment.
- Developing programs which require process, automation and motion control including complete electrical design from conception to implementation.
- 5+ years of industrial or manufacturing experience. Experience in pharma and GMP environments a plus.
- BSEE or BSCE or equivalent experience
- Siemens 7 – 1500 PLC programming utilizing TIA. Siemens VFD experience a plus.
- Experience working as part of a design engineering team to take preliminary concepts to buildable designs, including PLC hardware design, instrumentation, control devices, network design, and PLC and HMI Programming
- Startup and commissioning of PLCs, SCADA/HMI, and network systems as they apply to process equipment, including the debug of hardware and software
- Project management experience and Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Prior experience with VMware, ThinManager, SQL Reporting
- Prior experience with Rockwell Automation Allen-Bradley, Siemens, GE, and Modicon
- Prior experience with Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk View SE, Wonderware Archestra, GE iFIX is a plus
- Prior experience with Vision Systems and Robotics is a plus