This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Durham who is hiring an Associate Scientist who will conduct studies in support of their metered dose inhaler products. This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Associate Scientist will perform device and formulation reverse studies
- Associate Scientist will conduct characterization studies (aerodynamic particle size by cascade impaction, delivered dose through container life, particle size by laser diffraction, spray pattern, and plume geometry) and API sold state characterization studies
- Associate Scientist will develop, optimize and validate methods
- Associate Scientist will prepare SOPs, protocols, and reports
- Candidates must have a BA/BS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with at least 2 years pharmaceutical experience or hold a MS degree with no experience
- cGMP laboratory experience a plus
- Experience with inhaled product testing a plus