Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing pharmaceutical company in the Durham area who is hiring an Associate Scientist to work in their Analytical Derma R&D Department This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Associate Scientist will support formulation development work with routine analysis and method development on analytical platforms
- Associate Scientist will troubleshoot analytical instruments and methods
- Associate Scientist will support instrument calibration
- Candidates must have a BS In Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with 2+ years experience, OR a MS in a related field with no experience
- Candidates must have experience with analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, IVRT, IVPT, etc.
- Analytical method validation is a plus
- Experience working with inhalation and/or topical dosage forms required