This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a growing pharmaceutical company in the Durham area who is hiring an Associate Scientist to work in their Analytical Derma R&D Department This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Associate Scientist will support formulation development work with routine analysis and method development on analytical platforms
- Associate Scientist will troubleshoot analytical instruments and methods
- Associate Scientist will support instrument calibration
- Candidates must have a BS In Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with 2+ years experience, OR a MS in a related field with no experience
- Candidates must have experience with analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, IVRT, IVPT, etc.
- Analytical method validation is a plus
- Experience working with inhalation and/or topical dosage forms required