This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for an Associate Product Manager to join a medical device manufacturer in Research Triangle Park, NC. This Associate Product Manager is part of the Respiratory Marketing team. In collaboration with the Senior Product Manager, this role will create, execute and manage full-stream marketing efforts for the Respiratory business. The incumbent will lead marketing efforts for a part of the Respiratory portfolio and actively partner with the Sales organization to ensure the execution and implementation of the marketing strategies.
- Provide day to day management of assigned product line(s).
- Develop and implement tactical plans to drive sales of existing products and drive portfolio management.
- Develop content for core products and new product introductions including market development, training, education and sales / marketing collateral (publications, brochures, electronic media and marketing communication / education content).
- Participate in product stage gating process for assigned portfolio and guide commercial regions through launch.
- Support the Sales team with sales materials, customer communications and presentations, information for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Take part in sales training efforts such as corporate training and regional/national sales meetings as well as industry tradeshows and education workshops.
- Communicate effectively with Business Unit leadership, Sales team, and project teams.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Manufacturing, and Distribution to maintain high service levels.
- Provide support to Regulatory Affairs team on local product registrations.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationship with KOLs for regional voice of customer (VOC) and new idea generation.
- Provide input to the Global Marketing team for product development and pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree required with areas of preference including marketing, biomedical engineering, business administration or other similar degree area. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience within the medical device industry preferred.
- Self-starter that is passionate about the industry. Ambitious and action oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to drive focus, prioritization, and effective time/project management.
- Ability to effectively present ideas in both formal presentations and in one-on-one interactions.
- Proven creativity and resourcefulness in solving business problems and openness to change and innovation.
- High level of ethics and integrity.
- Understanding of regulated health care delivery environment.
- Comfortable in clinical environments.