This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a large community management organization located in the Durham area. The Assistant Community Coordinator will handle all community needs and act as administrative support for the team. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Answer phone calls and emails from homeowners regarding property needs
- Assist with homeowner requests including property damage, pool needs, updates to agreements, special projects, and holiday mailings
- Find resolutions to issues for clients
- Engage with homeowners in polite and respectful manner at all times
- Input work orders through Sinc and follow up as needed
- Prioritize tasks accordingly throughout the day
- Update website with new events and updates on a weekly and monthly status
- Follow up on messages from homeowners and vendors to ensure all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Previous community management or property management desirable
- At least 1 year of administrative work experience
- Ambitious and eager personality
- Proven experience and skill set with MS Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skill set and ability to work through fast paced projects easily
- Excellent communication skill set both written and verbal