Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an AR Specialist for our well established client in Durham. This is a Temp-Hire opportunity.
- Generates accounting statements and reports.
- Research cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Researches and applies unallocated cash.
- Oversees client accounts, accounts receivable write-offs and payment reversals.
- Operates office equipment including personal computer, copiers, fax machines and 10-key number pad.
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
- Maintains telephone and personal contact with attorneys, staff and vendors on receivable matters as directed by manager.
- Customer collection calls and emails.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2+ years Accounts Receivable &/or Accounting Clerical experience
- Basic computer skills and word processing.
- Good mathematical background
- Experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to use 10-key number pad for a variety of accounting functions
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment