This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for an AP Coordinator to join an growing company in Raleigh, NC. This role will be responsible for accounting and related administrative functions, working closely with other members of the Accounting Team.
• Receive daily emails with electronic invoices, statements, and other correspondence as it relates to accounts payable
• Inspect and confirm all invoices have appropriate documentation backup, and approvals prior to payment.
• Audit all utility, service, maintenance, and phone invoices against contract pricing; resolve issues and concerns.
• Enter all invoices in a timely, accurate manner into the company’s accounting software to ensure proper account coding and the advantageous vendor payment discounts.
• Pull and prepare all backup for attachment to check stubs during weekly check run process.
• File in appropriate vendor files
• Prepare all checks for Controller’s signature and approval.
• Mail all checks
• Process weekly electronic payments for vendors set up on ACH
• Process online utility payment
• Prepare end of year 1099 tax forms for independent contractors.
• Sorting, inputting and balancing weekly liquor checks and processing/communicating weekly transfers
• Calculate and pay Sales & Use Taxes
- 1-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Experience with EXCEL
- MAS90 experience desired