This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for our global medical client who is looking for an AIX Engineer to join their IT team. This is a great, direct hire opportunity with an outstanding company!
- Identify and address technical or operational risks and inefficiencies with IT systems
- Participate in information technology system implementations from system requirements gathering through implementation and system support transition
- Document newly implemented or existing systems according to quality, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Perform operational tasks such as server upgrades, patching, changes, and testing.
- Develop and maintain documentation for operational best practices and policies maintenance
- Provide assistance for issues escalated from downstream support teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in Information Technology
- Certification with a major technology platform such as Microsoft Server, Red Hat, or VMware.
- Experience producing technical documentation including functional requirements, design specifications, work instructions, and installation qualifications
- Working knowledge of SOX and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 requirements
- Firm understanding of IT best practices and frameworks such as ITIL
- Key Areas of expertise should include:
- Infrastructure services such as Active Directory & LDAP
- Python, or kornshell scripting and automation
- Hands on Linux experience
- Experience with Nutanix, Ansible, and Satellite
- Server virtualization and networking with Vmware, Nutanix, or similar platforms.
- Hyperscalers such as Azure and AWS