This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an Admission Recruiter. This is a direct hire offering great benefits. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possessing excellent interpersonal and organization skills and will primarily be responsible for identifying, recruiting, and selecting prospective students to reach enrollment goals.
- Create and implement an aggressive visit plan in assigned market. This plan should include school visits, visits and communication with current families, and visits with educational consultants.
- Schedule visits for prospective families which will include on campus tours, providing oversight to families through their application process.
- Assist with on-campus and off-campus admissions events such as Open Houses and Visitation Days.
- Attend fairs, conferences, admission gatherings in geographical areas assigned.
- Make decisions on recruitment and admissions matters such as placement of student, determining additional testing necessary during the application process, strategically where to recruit etc.
- Perform weekend and night responsibilities to support the life of the residential community and the academic program as required.
- A BS/BA in Business Administration, Counseling, Psychology, Education, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of individuals
- Willingness to travel 50% of time
- Energy, integrity, sincerity, organization, and the drive to succeed
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Demonstrated success in an academic setting, preferably in the field of admission
- Familiarity with boarding school
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Veracross