This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a pharmaceutical company with their need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a temp to hire position in Research Triangle Park, NC. This person will support his/her assigned department, as well as back-up other administrative positions.
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but, not limited to typing, photocopying, scanning, mailing, data entry, filing, and issuing documents
- Arrange employee travel to include, but not limited to, travel authorizations, flights and hotel accommodations
- Reconcile expense reports and credit card expenses each month
- Manage and schedule meetings and conference rooms for in-person, skype and telephone meetings
- Manage mail distribution to employees
- Scan and file invoices and packing slips
- Assist with planning, organization and execution of company events
- Create and modify documents and presentations using Microsoft Office programs
- Inventory, order, stock and organize office supplies and executive refrigerator
- Manage and organize storage room
- Order meals/snacks for work functions to include setting up and cleaning up
- Create new employee files for HR and Expense reports
- Record Morning Meeting on a rotational basis with other Administrative Assistant
- Update employee information on monitors
- Register employees for conferences and trainings as needed
- Greet and escort visitors from lobby to meeting venue
- Collect, count and deposit break room money as needed
- Back up other administrative positions as needed
- Provides support to the Director of Human Resources in administering other HR functions as needed and all other duties assigned
- Technical degree with a minimum of 5 years’ administrative experience or a Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience, or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Skype for Business and Outlook
- Proven ability to work well both independently, and collaboratively to contribute a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive matters.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, and execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency. Self-motivated.
- Flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the work environment and be resourceful in solving problems.