This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented administrative assistant for a healthcare organization in Morrisville, NC. The ideal candidate will have experience scheduling and coordinating meetings with high-level stakeholders, as well as excellent communication and project management skills. This position will also involve organizing and filing documents, following up with stakeholders on tasks and project commitments. This is a hybrid, temporary position working 2 days in office at their Morrisville location, anticipated to last through the end of the calendar year.
- Schedule and confirm meetings with county officials, hospital systems, attorneys, and state representatives
- Attend high-level meetings and take minutes
- Organize and file documents and folders, both physical and electronic
- Follow up with stakeholders on tasks and project commitments
- Assist project managers with research, document organization, and presentation creation
- Maintain communication with stakeholders and ensure that project timelines and objectives are met
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and initiative
- Project management experience preferred
- Attention to detail and able to follow instructions with accuracy
- Comfortable asking for clarification when needed
- Able to work from 8:30 AM to 5:15 PM unless supervisor gives permission for alternative scheduling as needed
- Able to work a hybrid schedule (in office and remote) but may need to attend in-person meetings at our request.