This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a growing software group in the Durham area. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Interact with company associates, vendors, and other guests, acting as first face and first impression.
- Manage employee access requests and assist with directions for amenities and parking support.
- Maintain front-of-house presentability and presence
- Ensure meeting room readiness at all times
- Answer all incoming telephone calls from staff, customers, and guests.
- Manage visitor check-in and log and update contractor badge information.
- Assist with all vendor relation needs including incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Manage all events for office teams including birthdays, holidays, and employee morale needs.
- Access and enhance smart boards within office to track company events and employee milestones.
- Maintain responsibility for general site communications, building notifications, and office mailing list administration
- Provide support and coordinate activities to support cross-functional office events, meetings, and parties
- Manage site intranet presence, updating site information, contact details, access requirements and emergency details
- Be responsible for space management, including seating assignments and equipment and furniture space layouts
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outgoing, can do attitude with ability to enhance someone’s day with a smile.
- Accomplished in customer service with a focus on positive language and clear communication.
- Good critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, especially in stressful situations
- Basic analytic skills with a “think outside the box” mentality
- Motivated with the ability to work under little direct supervision
- Familiarity with MS Office