This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established company in Research Triangle Park with their need for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Assist with Government Collections and sending of daily invoices via EDI, data entry, mail, fax and other distribution channels.
- Perform Collection efforts on accounts as assigned. Collections includes periodic review of accounts, developing a collection strategy under the supervision of the Credit & Billing Supervisor, working with the Customer, trouble-shooting as needed, regular updates with Credit & Billing Supervisor. Process, Reconcile and Post Credit Card Journals.
- Provide assistance to customers requesting invoices, Statements and Credit Card Receipts.
- Maintaining a complete file of every Government Contract and other related Billing documents and /or correspondence such as DD250’s or emails concerning collection issues.
- Process FT-Invoices and FT-credits as needed and approved by Credit and Billing Supervisor or Controller.
- Maintain a file of invoices with request and supporting documentation
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Back up for switchboard as needed.
- Back up Cash Application position for daily processing and printing of the customer invoice followed by distribution per a customized instruction manual.
- May include data entry in EDI Direct, Wide Area Work Flow, other customer specific applications, scan and fax or email, and regular mail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as this role will have significant communication with customers and internally with all levels of employees
- A four year degree or significant experience demonstrating successful achievement of collection skills
- Must have a background in collections and billing.
- Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision on projects.
- Should be comfortable in an automated environment, working with an ERP and basic office skills, including Word and Excel
- Must be able to work with other departments to develop action plans to solve problems.
- At least two years accounts receivable, billing and collections experience.
- Government collection experience is highly preferred.