Accentuate Staffing is assisting an established company in Research Triangle Park with their need for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Assist with Government Collections and sending of daily invoices via EDI, data entry, mail, fax and other distribution channels.
- Perform Collection efforts on accounts as assigned. Collections includes periodic review of accounts, developing a collection strategy under the supervision of the Credit & Billing Supervisor, working with the Customer, trouble-shooting as needed, regular updates with Credit & Billing Supervisor. Process, Reconcile and Post Credit Card Journals.
- Provide assistance to customers requesting invoices, Statements and Credit Card Receipts.
- Maintaining a complete file of every Government Contract and other related Billing documents and /or correspondence such as DD250’s or emails concerning collection issues.
- Process FT-Invoices and FT-credits as needed and approved by Credit and Billing Supervisor or Controller.
- Maintain a file of invoices with request and supporting documentation
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Back up for switchboard as needed.
- Back up Cash Application position for daily processing and printing of the customer invoice followed by distribution per a customized instruction manual.
- May include data entry in EDI Direct, Wide Area Work Flow, other customer specific applications, scan and fax or email, and regular mail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as this role will have significant communication with customers and internally with all levels of employees
- A four year degree or significant experience demonstrating successful achievement of collection skills
- Must have a background in collections and billing.
- Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision on projects.
- Should be comfortable in an automated environment, working with an ERP and basic office skills, including Word and Excel
- Must be able to work with other departments to develop action plans to solve problems.
- At least two years accounts receivable, billing and collections experience.
- Government collection experience is highly preferred.