This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Clerk for our client in Durham. This role provides support to the accounts receivable department and performs accounts receivable functions.
- Prepares daily bank deposits; reviews for accuracy.
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely manner.
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging.
- Assists with accounts receivable process through correspondence and collection calls as directed.
- Reconciles customer accounts.
- Maintains accounts receivable files.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school, six months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.