This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join an elite athletic wear distributor located in Durham. If you have a passion for Accounting and are looking to grow with a company, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Multi-currency experience
- Experience with integrating accounts payable of acquired companies a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Windows Based/Web Based Databases
- ERP system experience such as Sage X3, Dynamics 365 a plus