This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a distribution company in RTP, NC who is looking to hire an Accounting Supervisor. This is a Contract-Hire opportunity that starts immediately. The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in the day-to-day accounting operations. This position will have Supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for Fixed Assets
- Supervise the daily functions of the AP Dept
- Approve Vendor Statements and ensure completion on a timely basis
- Submit check run to bank
- Reconciles identified accounting on a monthly basis
- Supervise daily AR Functions
- Approve all cash application journals (ACH, Lockbox, CC and Wires)
- Review the Aging
- Reconciles identified accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly AR update on status of aging and present to Sr Mgmt
- 4 year Accounting Degree or actively working towards degree within next 2 yrs
- Solid MS Office skills
- ERP systems experience a plus
- 3+ years of Accounting experience