This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a technology company who is looking to hire an Accounting Specialist to join their dynamic team. This is an awesome opportunity in Durham, NC!
- Manage all aspects of Billing, A/R, A/P in Quickbooks Online
- Billing will encompass
- setting up new clients
- maintain client contracts and warehouse agreements
- preparing invoices for the sale of all goods and services
- entering client invoices in Client Vendor Portals for select large accounts
- handling requests for ACH payment details, W9s and COI
- Accounts Receivable will encompass
- recording client payments and preparing deposit slips
- following up on past due invoices
- Accounts Payable will encompass
- maintaining vendor files, agreements and W9 forms
- entering bills received from vendors and credit card charges from vendors – ensuring accuracy and proper classification
- reconciliation of monthly vendor statements and processing check, credit card and ACH payments.
- yearly processing of 1099 forms
- Reconcile monthly bank and credit card statements
- Maintain records for purchase and disposal of fixed assets
- Prepare and remit state sales tax reports (for multiple states) on a monthly basis
- Investigate questionable data
- Interact with CPA for completion of year end close and yearly financial reports
- Provide support to HR related to employee onboarding and 401K administration
- Perform other general office duties as needed
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- 2+ years Accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and Macintosh OS)
- Strong experience with QuickBooks Online software
- Strong interpersonal, communications and customer service skills
- Self-managed with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet required deadlines
- Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-up and tracking skills